the Scrubbing Coconut
• Store it in a dry place
• If the sponge changes colour or starts to smell,
it is time to replace it
• Width: 8,2 cm
• Width: 4,8 cm
on the Earth.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
Love these things! They are the perfect sponge/brush. They leave all dishes sparkling clean and without a scratch.
I planned to use the smallest of these to replace my kitchen sponge because sponges are unhygienic and must be replaced constantly. The plastic that most sponges are made of break down into micro particles that tiny aquatic life easily mistake for food. After nine months of three times a day usage, my first brush is still going strong and works as well as day one. I've cleaned and disinfected it every week and it has never held on to or developed any odours, even from curries, onions and the like. It takes a bit of getting used to when replacing the sponge, but it excels in certain jobs and has prevented me from contributing to environmental degradation. In reflection, I have saved quite a bit of money in sponges as well, and just the small brush has paid for what this set costs. The larger sponges are very handy for shower cleaning and even bike cleaning.
I had already purchased one of these little critters which I hang next to my veg plot stand tap. It’s great for cleaning seed trays, pots, tools and even scrubbing grubby hands and fingernails… Highly recommend as a must have one does it all ergonomic gadget.
The coconut fibres on this brush are very stiff, but bend when too much force of used to maintain a firm but not damaging pressure on the surface. Have used this on potatoes and it doesn't damage the skin but does remove soil/debris.
A nice natural alternative. Very handy for cleaning veg. Not hard or scratchy enough to damage fruit, but firm enough to get dirt off a spud. Lasting well ( had it about 6 months now) and no bristles have fallen off.
Probably one of my best purchases, I recommend this to everyone.Fabulous quality, eco friendly, can't fault them, am buying these for all my friends!
totally brilliant - use them for everything. very versatile and useful. So good. So much better than anything plastic i have ever used in the past - better than anything in fact. You will be thrilled with your purchase.
When they arrived I was a little disappointed BUT OMG, I NOW LOVE THEM. Such a great item. Totally recommended. I will deffo buy them again.
So glad I bought these. Scours out cups and removes stains. Scrubs up pans without damaging them and is made from a biodegradable product.
Easy to hold and use. I bought it to scrub potatoes before microwaving them with the skins on. I'm glad I bought it, as it's the best thing yet I've tried for the purpose for which it was purchased.
It’s okay but softer than expected.
Great for scrubbing veggies. Fits the hand well, doesn't slip. The natural bristles give enough friction to clean any dirt without bruising the veg. Best one I've ever had.
Excellent brushes for any number of chores! I am a big fan! Great quality, well made. Durable.
These are brilliant, they last ages, they stay clean, they don’t smell, I highly recommend them. Just rinse any food bits off with hot water, shake, leave to dry until next time, perfect.
Natural product, bought for scrubbing potatoes and they do the job very well!
Great brushes. I use them for scrubbing my vegetables as they’re a good shape to hold.
Very easy and good for removing lime scale from areas in the bathroom etc. handy little brush
Love these. Work brilliantly and no plastic.
It's not plastic and does the job.