(it’s all in the gel)
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
No issues I love repair gel.
Best money I’ve spent in months. I’ve used this product on an old couch and new chairs. It made the couch look good again.
Highly recommend to renew leather!
Easy to use on leather seats.
Works very well, I applied this to an old leather sofa and it restored it well.
This is the best product for expensive leather furniture !
I am very happy with the result.
The black matched my one year old black leather jacket. It was easy to apply, but don't know about the durability yet.
I enjoy finding old leather goods and bringing life back to them. Don’t let good leather go to waste!
If you do your prep work and take your time this product works great. I have even a bit leftover to touch things up later if I'll need to.
I have a cheap-ish leather chair that, after quite a bit of use, started to really fall apart. It developed large cracks and wear-areas in which the outer layer of leather was peeling off. My husband started asking whether I could glue fabric over the holes or even cover them with contact paper...ugg! So I started to research and found this gel. Simply put - no need in contact paper!